The Moon Of Manakoora
The moon of Manakoora filled the night
with magic Polynesian charms.
The moon of Manakoora came in sight
and brought you to my eager arms.
The moon of Manakoora soon will rise
again above the island shore.
Then I'll behold it in your dusky eyes
and you'll be in my arms once more.
Introduced by Dorothy Lamour in the motion picture
The Hurricane
Lyrics: Frank Loesser * Music: Alfred Newman


7 Comments:
Congrats Manakoora great song great blog I'm honoured to be among your first links I'll reciprocate of course
Great Blog MoM! Welcome to blogland and I love the initial posts. Thanks for sharing. LP
sweet! blogrolled ya.
Thank you for all those gems. Be sure that i'll keep on visiting your excellent blog Manakoora.
Thanks for your kind words on my site Manakoora.
Believe it or not, I lost two external HDs within weeks of each other and lost my whole digital collection and its backup. I lost all your rips, all Xtabay's, all of everyone's including MY OWN. The only rips I have of my own are the ones that are still active on RapidShare. I still have the albums of course...
I thought about trying to hunt down some of the files by contacting people who might've saved copies but I thought to hell with it, it'll be too much work.
I'm just listening to punk rock these days... :)
Really miss your spot! Wish I'd checked out your compilation while I could.
Really hope that the moon of Manakoora will rise again... soon!
We all miss your blog a lot!!!
Post a Comment
<< Home